Our project featured an agile approach.
We first set up an overview of practices and developments in remuneration policy, before launching a collaborative project involving various internal working groups:
- rallying groups of managers, employees and employee representatives to present elements of sector-specific benchmarks, to collect their field visions, and to get to know their needs.
- setting up themed working groups, Mirror committees, (employee representatives, managers, employees) and a management committee
- analysis and feedback of the results from the working groups
- negotiations with all stakeholders followed by recommendations
- implementation of a remuneration target system by the management committee based on our recommendations and the involvement of employees in this collaborative process